Lioele and skin79 Intensive

Friday 9 May 2008

I love gmarket! It's like an ebay but it's based in Korea and they offer some very low value priced goods but shipping is expensive as they send by EMS. You can buy bb creams from ebay or through softpeachy but I got to admit, their prices are steep! But if you buy it on Gmarket, it works out so much cheaper eventhough shipping is high on there! :p

Anyways I bought Lioele and Skin79 intensive BB cream since I'm still looking around to see if there are any other one's better than the Scinic bb cream. I've only tested the Lioele one a few times so no comments at the moment. It is slightly darker than my scinic bb cream and haves a yellow tone to it which is good. On gmarket, there's currently an offer for 2 x Lioele BB cream + a free mineral loose powder or a powder compact and you also get a free makeup cleanser sheets and a discount coupon to use next time and all this for $42 or £21 which is a bargain! I also got Skin79 Intensive which has spf 15 for only $5 or £2.50 only. I also got lots of freebies as you could see.









0 comments: