Oil Cleansers for removing makeup

Monday 26 May 2008





I love this scinic makeup remover for lips and eyes. It only cost £4.00 for 150ml on Sasa and you the way you pump out the liquid on the cotton ball is cool. It's an oil based remover so it's very good and it also means its gentle on the eyes and moisturising. And the best thing about it is that it doesn't sting your eyes! I'm a short-sighted contact wearer so my eyes are very important for me. It contains olive oil and Macadamia nuts oil with some mild water cleansing ingredients. Because it's oil based, I don't have to scrub off all my eye makeup so harshly which also prevents my eyes going droppy. To get the remover out of the bottle, you have to shake the bottle so that the ingredients mixes well. You grab a cotton bud, apply pressure on the pump which disperses the liquid evenly on the cotton ball. My trick would be to leave the cotton ball on your eyes for a few moments so that the liquid will settle into your skin better and your makeup will literately glide off.


For my face, I prefer to use cleansing oils so that I know that all my makeup is off before I go to bed. I've only used 2 cleansing oils so far. The first one I have tried was O'slee Cleansing oil. Lol I actually bought it before I started getting into makeup so I used it to just clean my face. Being a dummy, I used it as a face wash and thought you had to add it to water. After a few tries, I just gave up because it just felt so oily. To cut things short, I know how to use it now! :D Your suppose to apply it directly to your face without any water, massage it in, rinse with water and then onto your usual face wash. The one I'm currently using is made by Kose. It's non-scented and not too liquidy like the O'slee one which always dripped down my arms when using it. It takes off all my makeup and doesn't make me break out. The price I paid for it was about £4.00 I think for 230ml so its not bad as compared to buying DHC cleansing oil. I would repurchase again if Sasa did restock it.

0 comments: