More Mineral makeup samples

Saturday 26 April 2008


lol so I think I'm addicted to sampling from different companies. I'm still actually looking for my 'dream' mineral makeup that will feel creamy and blend in with my skin to create that flawless natural look. I'm need to save money but when I see any mmu companies that are having sales, I tend to take advantage of it. I ordered some Joppa samples when they were offering free delivery which finally arrived after 1 month. I also got a surprise package from Silk Naturals. I have no idea why they sent me it because I only ordered once from them and I have already received that one package. I did send them an email but I never got a reply back so I'll think I will keep them :D Your know...so that it don't go to waste.

I haven't really had time to test them out yet so I don't know if they are that good. They actually sent me one wrong sample, I was suppose to get Medium #2 instead of Medium Light #2. I also got free samples :D I love samples.

Full Formula, L-R: Medium Light #2, Medium Light #3, Medium #3

Their formulas in 2 are peachy pink colours and the formula in 3 are actually more yellow beige colour. I think Medium #3 should work well with my skin though I haven't tested it yet as I've been so busy lately.

Simple Radiance Formula, L-R: French Toast, Honey Bisque, Prairie Wheat, Nutmeg

In Silk Naturals' package, I received another foundation mixing set, Perfecting Powder, Cherub Mineral Glow, Damsel Lip gloss and Mascara. I have bought their foundation mixing set in the pass and did like the fact that I was able to mix my own shade. They use silk powder in their products so it made my skin feel very very smooth when I apply the foundation on. However, I do think the coverage is quite sheer and would suit someone who haves a good complexion. I love Silk Natural's dupe of Nars Orgasm. It's called Climax and is a cheap alternative. It's so pretty! I wished they did them in even bigger sizes.

0 comments: