Meow Haul

Friday 22 August 2008


Yup it's another Meow haul. They were offering like 20% sale on their products so I needed to get some of their lovely products for myself. I got a munchkin abyssinian in Fierce so that I can mix with the naughty shade I got. I also got their concealer which is the only concealer I can use at the moment that will cover my dark circles. I only have to use a little bit of it to cover my dark circles. I still have the sample that I bought of them to test and I do use it when I'm wearing my contacts which is about 4 times a week. Their concealer jar is tiny compared to the munchkin jar. I wished they were a little bigger like everyday minerals. I also bought their eyeliner sealant which came in a tiny bottle. I haven't had the chance to use it yet but hopefully soon. I plan to use it with my Kanebo Kate gel eyeliner which have started to dry out and crumble.

0 comments: