Sasa Haul

Tuesday 21 October 2008


I'm a big fan of Sasa. There's so many asian products which can't be bought in London and even if there were, prices would be extremely expensive. I always aim to get free shipping so sometimes I do waste my money and order things I don't really need.
my latest Sasa Haul consists of:

2 Packets of Cotton: I use these for toner and removing eye makeup so I do use at east 4 in a day plus these are so cheap from Sasa
3 Natural cleansing puff: I love these little things. They're great for deep cleansing the skin with your face scrub. It's not harsh like those horrible face brush scrub
Sewame Toner: I needed to get a cheap toner so this fitted the bill
Scinic Lip and eye makeup remover: It goes quickly since I use mascara everyday
Olay 7x Effects: its for my mum, the olay 7x effect range is expensive here plus it comes with a free face wash
Beauty Formula Hand Cream: For my mum again, its cheap and moisturising! Has a lemon scent to it which I find a little strong
Pinkey Hand cream set: I needed to get hand cream to put in my bag. It's a set and low price. :D
Nivea whitening deodorant: My underarms are starting to go dark and I have no idea why. It's usually associated with shaving and I use an epilator. So far it's managed to lighten the area a little
Tony Moly Nail polish: for £1.20 its a really cheap especially since its a big bottle consisting of 11ml. The colour is so pretty and sparkly.
Kanebo Kate Mascara base: my feelings for this is still mixed at the moment. It does have some great reviews and is suppose to be as good as shiseido mascara base.
Beauty Formula Avocado oil: It's for hair and is suppose to last for 4 uses. I've only used it once and I'm pretty sure its enough to last me a very long time.
Shiseido MM Lip Gloss: I love this lip gloss. it's a little sparkly and gives my lips some colour without being overpowering.
Camelon 36 eyeshadow palette: since everyone was raving about the Coastal scent palettes, I thought I try my luck with this one. It's really cute mini eyeshadow palette. Most colours are pearly and all of them are actually really pigmented. For £3.60 it's a bargain and great for traveling.




0 comments: