Meow Cosmetics Samples

Sunday 20 April 2008


Well since I couldn't find an exact shade and also wanted to test other minerals,Meow Cosmetics have quite a few raves. At first their name sounded very cheesy and their website wasn't as nice as edm but I got pass that bit and managed to order some samples and I could say I really like Meow Cosmetics and it's definately a keeper.

I'm a half naughty half fierce Abysinnian which is in their terms means I'm inbetween Medium to medium dark with a yellow and beige skintone. Their foundation seems really catered for Asians with many yellow combinations. I like how that once you found your colour, you only need to go up or down to find the best level of shade for you. Samples cost $1 each (50p each) and if you buy 15 or more samples, shipping would be $6 and you also get 1-2 free samples with your items too.

I kind of knew naughty Abysinnian would match me before it arrived. Lol I swatched it in a funny way. If you go to Camellia rose's blog on vox, you will find a chart which I used. I basically turned the opposite direction of my monitor with a mirror in my hand reflecting the shades on the monitor and my face. I also did it at my boyfriend's house too just to check the shade was ok and it did seem a match. :D Though I wouldn't recommend it to others. I think water and mineral foundation intensifies the colour more. When I received my actual sample of naughty Abysinnian, it was a very good match but sometime I still find the colour a little dull. I also did swatches of the different shades I got on paper and placed it near my face, facing a mirror and abysinnian did seem like the only one that matches my face.

Meow Cosmetics have 3 formulas in which I prefer the flawless feline, the full coverage foundation. I love the fact that I only need a little bit and I don't have to buff it into my face as much as edm internsive formula.I also Boought got myself some eyeshadows and blush samples.


0 comments: