Night Mask

Sunday 20 April 2008



Night masks are used before you sleep and doesn't involves washing off. It's basically a moisturising cream/gel/lotion that you apply on your face and allow it to sink in. One of the most well-known Asian brands would be Laneige who does a Water sleeping pack for night time use but does cost around £15 for 80ml. For the girl on a budget, I was reading reviews and the O'slee version 'clear spa sleeping mask' was considered similiar to Laneige one, but for a much cheaper price of around £6.50 for 50ml.



O'slee Clear Spa sleeping mask arrived in a nice packaged box. It's a clear blueish gel which you apply on at night as a mask. Your suppose to apply every 2 nights and a little gel goes a long way. It's non-oily and does sinks into your skin fast and easily once you apply in on your face. If I'm right, all O'slee products contain rose essence which I'm starting to think my skin doesn't seem to like it. At first it seems moisturising but after a while I started to notice I seem to break out sometimes with little spots filled with pus in the morning so maybe it is the rose essence. Actually to me, I feel that its comparable to any night creams that sinks into your face fast. Creams that sinks into your skin fast that I have used are L'oreal White perfect night cream and Lancome Blanc Expert Night cream. So my review for this product is so and so for now.

0 comments: